September 26, 2022
Weidmuller Klippon® Connect AITB Terminal Blocks and Accessories are an AITB modular terminal block system specially developed to meet the specific requirements and safety regulations for wiring in building installations. The Klippon Connect AITB components feature standardized test points enabling automated testing and checking processes. Maintenance and testing tasks can be carried out safely and quickly. The terminal blocks provide vibration-resistant, gas-tight connections to meet harsh environment requirements. Intuitive handling and a clear design allow terminal functions to be distinguished from each other instantly.
AITB terminal blocks without a busbar system provide a multi-tier, roof-style terminal block with PUSH IN technology for all types of applications with limited space. In addition to feed-through terminals with and without integrated PE connection, the AITB portfolio also includes test-disconnect terminals with multi-functional use. Pluggable fuses and component holders can be easily integrated to allow diverse usage for multiple different needs.
Typical application areas include signal wiring, control voltage distribution, power distribution, power feed-in, signal marshalling, building installation wiring, instrument transformer wiring, and shielding & earthing.
- Terminal block functions can be clearly differentiated from one another
- A pre-tensioned clamping point enables the conductor to be contacted quickly with low insertion forces
- Standardized, integrated testing points on each connection point
- Maximum safety due to color-contrasted disconnect levers
- High security for components against voltage peaks and overvoltage
- High wiring density
- Slim, modular panel design, ready-to-robot
- Up to 90% time-saving in the marking process
- Can be wired without special tools
- Connection options
- Spring connections with Snap-in, Push-in, or Tension Clamp technology
- Screw connections with Clamping Yoke or Stud technology