April 22, 2020
Carlo Gavazzi has enhanced its DPB and DPC Series of three phase monitoring relays with an upgraded switch mode power supply, which provides a wider input voltage range to cover different mains voltages, while reducing heat dissipation and improving reliability and stability. The DPB series has an input voltage range of 208 VAC to 480 VAC, while the DPC series has an input voltage range of 208 VAC to 690 VAC. Most of the new models feature an expansive frequency range of 50 Hz to 400 Hz, making them ideal for a wide range of applications.
Three phase monitoring relays are ideal for protecting motors from severe damage that can result from loss of a phase, phase imbalance, or phase reversal. Motors can be found in a wide range of applications including: aviation, food & beverage, HVAC systems, machine tool, marine, material handling and water treatment.
- DIN rail and Plug in (PPB) types
- Noise, harmonics, and transient filtering
- Significant reduction in power consumption versus previous models
- Wide input voltage and frequency range
- Voltage ranges selectable by DIP switches
- Options for detecting phase sequence, loss, asymmetry, frequency, and tolerance