April 29, 2020
The VJ2016 enclosure system from Vynckier comes with 10.72” of usable depth, exceeding all of the standard or raised depth versions presently available in the market place of a 20×16 JIC enclosure.
VJ NEMA 4X fiberglass electrical enclosures are designed for use as electrical junction boxes in highly corrosive environments and provide protection for equipment and operators from indirect electrical contact. All VJ enclosures were designed to meet the Joint Industrial Council (JIC) standards in the United States.
A .197” wall thickness enhances the structural integrity of the enclosure wall, providing end users with the ability to house large, heavy components in the VJ2016.
The VJ2016 cover is mounted to the base using thru-holes and stainless steel hardware ensures corrosion resistance as well as the added strength.
- Full width mounting flange with added gusset strengtheners providing maximum static load capacity
- Outdoor life exceeding 20 years (an additional 10 years if UV coated)
- Optional cover printing for display of custom artwork (ie. company logo, product name, etc.)
- Corner ribs on cover for added protection against cracks if dropped
- Molded gasket channel housing memory retaining, poured, polyurethane gasket
- Made in the USA