August 18, 2020
The versatile Raspberry Pi-based ComfilePi models 7” CPi-A070WR and 10” CPi-A102WR are joined by a 15” version. Leveraging the compact, ubiquitous Raspberry Pi 3 board, the ComfilePi CPi-A150WR inherits the Raspberry Pi 3’s 1.2GHz 64 bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, a Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU, and 1GB of RAM. The new, larger version has the same capabilities as its predecessors with smaller screen sizes: the 7” CPi-A070WR and the 10.2” CPi-A102WR.
All models in the series now support AdvancedHMI software, based on the .NET framework, which uses the popular Visual Studio design environment. AdvancedHMI enables the creation of HMIs that are not possible with other off-the-shelf packages. It creates a true, fast executable for the Linux-based ComfilePi.
The CPi-A150WR’s display is a 24-bit color LCD with a resistive touchscreen, and the controller itself provides 22 x ESD-protected GPIO lines, 3 x USB 2.0 host ports, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x I2C port, 1 x RS-485 port, a 1 x RS-232C port, and a battery-backed RTC. It also features stereo audio output as well as a piezo buzzer. WiFi is also possible using an external USB dongle. This 15” ComfilePi requires a 12-24VDC 21W power input.
The CPi-A150WR is housed in a flame-retardant ABS enclosure with an IP65 water resistant front panel.
- 1.2GHz 64 bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor (Same as Raspberry Pi 3)
- 15″ LCD (1024 × 768)
- Pressure-sensitive Touch Screen (Resistive Film Type)
- 1GB RAM
- Built-in RTC
- GPIO x 22 (includes ESD protection circuit), 40-pin header socket
- Power: DC12 ~ 24V input
- USB ports x 3 (USB2.0)
- Ethernet port (10/100 Mbps)
- RS-232C x 1
- RS-485 x 1
- I2C x 1
- Piezo Buzzer
- Stereo Audio Output
- Water-Resistant Front Panel (IP65)
- WiFi: USB dongle required
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- The CPi-A150WR panel PC
- An 8GB SD card preloaded with Raspbian
- 3 3-pin screw terminal connectors
- 1 4-pin screw terminal connector
- 4 mounting brackets