May 12, 2021
Falcon Electric introduces its lightweight SL LiFePO4 UPS family with lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries that feature three to four times longer runtimes over lead-acid based UPSs.
Falcon’s 1 to 3kVA SL UPS features lithium iron phosphate batteries that provide maximum reliability and service life. Unlike other lithium-ion battery types, Falcon’s LiFePO4 batteries are safe as the lithium iron phosphate cathode material is a very stable chemistry that is not subject to thermal runaway, making them virtually incombustible even in high-temperature environments. The SL LiFePO4 batteries also feature a 10-year service life, significantly reducing frequent battery replacements and maintenance costs.
- Lithium iron phosphate batteries – Provide maximum safety and reliability
- 3 to 4 times longer battery runtimes – Without the added size and weight of lead-acid batteries
- Lightweight; small footprint
- Convertible rack/tower design that easily switches to a free-standing tower
- LiFePO4 batteries are eco-friendly and safe – No caustic materials or dangerous odors
- Online UPS design – Ensures the highest reliability
- Advanced communications – Remote UPS management