RAFI Introduces Rugged IP69 Signal Lamp with Stainless Steel Collar
June 1, 2021
Now available in a stainless steel collar signal lamp version, the modular RAFIX 22 FSR control component from RAFI combines design flexibility with attractive aesthetics. The rugged RAFIX 22 FSR switch series is rated to IP65, IP67 or IP69 protection for use in harsh environments.
The integrated red/green LED can indicate three signal statuses. The translucent indicator is a neutral white in standby mode, green indicates regular operating condition, and red signals faults.
The convex signal indicator makes it easy to see the signals from different directions and distances. The lamps have a diameter of 31.3 mm and an installed height of 12.2 mm. Like all RAFIX 22 FS/FSR control and signaling units, they fit standard 22.3 mm installation openings. The mounting depth is 25.45 mm.
For the display of different status conditions, the lamps feature wiring over separate terminals with reverse-polarity protection for 2.8 mm x 0.8 mm quick connectors with operating voltages of 8 VDC to 30 VDC.
- Insensitive to moisture, robust, resistant to temperature influences
- Resistant to dirt and dust.
- Installation depth 9.2 mm (PCB) or 27 mm (QC)
- High quality stainless steel for high stability and robustness
- Degree of protection: up to IP69
- Switching elements with silver (max. 250 V / 4 A) or gold contacts (max. 35 V / 100 mA)
- Connection types: PCB connection, plug connection