Sirius 3RQ1 Coupling Relays Force-Guided With Functional Safety up to Sil 3 / PL E
July 19, 2021
With the 3RQ1 coupling relays fail-safe controls can be reliably coupled. They are available in widths of 17.5 or 22.5 mm. Because the relays are force-guided in accordance with IEC 60947-5-1 (IEC 61810-3), the mechanical connection between the contacts ensures the NO and NC contacts are never closed simultaneously. This means failures to open can be reliably recognized in order to ensure maximum safety. This makes them suitable for use in rail, signal systems, and elevators, for example.
These coupling relays are also an integral component of the 3SK safety relay system, and serve as an output expansion up to SIL 3.
- – Wide voltage ranges from 24 to 240 V AC/DC with a mounting depth of 90 mm available for all variants
- – Permanent wiring due to removable terminals in screw and spring-type technology (push-in)
- – Force-guided contacts used to read back relay status values and provide reliable diagnostics or signaling
- – All variants with genuine load contacts, including in NC circuit
- – Usable as an output expansion for SIRIUS 3SK safety relays via a device connector
- – Safety certification based on functional safety up to SIL 3 / PL e (IEC 61508 / ISO 13849)