October 10, 2023
Introducing the Waterfall series IP69K/Type 4X stainless steel wallmount enclosure from Hammond Manufacturing, designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications. The Waterfall series enclosures have sloped tops that prevent water from resting on top, as well as providing potential for controls mounting, with a unique hinge design that allows for easy cleaning in hose-down environments. A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- NSF – ANSI 169
- Not all accessories shown maintain NSF standard. Some are internal and NSF is not applicable. Refer to each accessory individually or call factory for specifics.
- Complies with
- NEMA 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP 66, IP69K
Waterfall Series Construction
- Formed 304 or 316L stainless steel.
- Top sloped 25°
- Continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity – designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches (316 stainless steel quarter turns) feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Door hinges (316 stainless steel) are easy to clean, provide 180 degree opening, are easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.