September 2, 2021
Available at TTI, the Amphenol Advanced Sensors’ TSCAN-750 Temperature Scanning Entry System combines traditional infrared (IR) temperature measurement with artificial intelligence (Al) facial recognition. The system provides full and partial facial recognition with the capability to detect a user who is wearing a face mask.
The system features easy operation: the user simply stands in front of the device and within one second their identity and body temperature are automatically recorded and logged.If a normal body temperature is recorded and the user’s identity is authenticated, the user is granted entry/access to pass. If the body temperature exceeds a normal value, the system will automatically alarm and prohibit passage.
For additional settings, the device supports three usage modes with different platform software capabilities. The TSCAN-750 Entry System is ideal for use in workplaces, educational facilities, sports venues, restaurants, retail stores and airports.
- Full and partial facial recognition with the capability to detect a user while wearing a face mask
- Fast and accurate, non-contact forehead temperature scanning with high-temperature alarms
- Connects to secure gate entry systems
- Multiple devices can be used at one location
- Various modes of operation for use in a wide range of settings
- HTML user interfaces for data access on a local network for use by employers and educational campuses.
- Individual record keeping of time (entry / exit) and attendance with body temperature readings
- Quick Screening mode enables user access when individual data records are not required
- Indoor use only