September 8, 2021
With the introduction of the 5500 BTU ThermoTEC™ 170 Series Thermoelectric Air Conditioners, EIC Solutions offers a thermal management system that delivers 57% more cooling capacity without giving up the ruggedness, dependability or maintenance-free design expected from Peltier cooling solutions.
Offering a range of options from as small as 200 BTU all the way up to this newest 5500 BTU version, the ThermoTEC line of thermoelectric air conditioning units are designed to cool your electronic and electrical controls, instruments, computer terminals, printers, telecommunications equipment, surveillance devices, cameras, laser, and optical equipment and many other electronics in a variety of environments.
Our thermoelectric cooling systems are designed for use with a wide range of enclosures and transit cases. Models are available for both indoor and outdoor applications. Coolers feature corrosion-resistant powder-coated aluminum construction. All are available with a variety of options.
- Provides 5,500 BTU of cooling power with all of the same benefits of our other Peltier cooling solutions
- Environmentally friendly – No CFC’s, Oils or Gases
- No compressor, refrigerant or filters
- Built-In 0-100°F adjustable thermostat
- Extremely reliable solid-state construction delivering a long life span
- Maintenance-free design with no moving components (other than fans)
- Mounts and operates vertically or horizontally
- Built-in condensate drip pan