October 5, 2021
Norstat has added the Duelco line of 2 Hand Control Stations with optional E-Stop button. When a potentially dangerous process requires a synchronous action by both hands to release or maintain the operation of a machine these 2-hand control stations will effectively assure the protection of the operator.
The PCB3 Control Station has a smelted-aluminum cover with a protective lid over each pushbutton and are available in several models. The PCB3/SD comes equipped with an E-stop button and two reserved ( open ) 50mm holes to accept actuator buttons. The PCB3/S includes the 2 push buttons along with the e-stop while the PCB3/P adds 4 additional 22.5mm reserved ( open ) holes along with the 2 pushbuttons and the e-stop. The bottom base is cast aluminum with a central opening for cable entry.
All stations come with a 2 mm thick rubber seal between the base and cover to protect the terminals against dust, oil, and water. The protection rating for the PCB3 is IP65 with supplied pushbuttons. Also available are a telescoping floor mounted stand and TST zero force hand sensor buttons. With their low activation force and ergonomic design, the TST zero force hand sensor can play a significant role in reducing the possibility of repetition injuries.
- Smelted-aluminum cover-part with a protection lid over each pushbutton.
- Available with reserved holes for additional pushbuttons of Ø22.5 mm.
- Delivered with an Ø20 mm ergonomic head tube made of polished stainless steel to facilitate the operation of the buttons from different positions.
- Bottom base cast aluminum with central opening of 200×90 mm for cables entries.
- Prepared to be mounted directly on adjustable metal foot PRB05.
- 2 mm thickness rubber sealing between base and cover to protect the terminals against dust, oil and water.
- IP65 protection with supplied pushbuttons.
- Weight: 5Kg.
- Standard paint Gray RAL 7038 (other versions upon request)