November 30, 2021
TE Connectivity has introduced the new SNACompact terminal blocks range from ENTRELEC. The new terminal blocks feature a compact design that delivers powerful performance, improving the panel building process for installers who must meet the demands of miniaturization.
The SNACompact terminal block range allows for a high level of productivity in smaller spaces, while also being an option for mid-size companies looking for an economical solution in a high-pressure market. The SNACompact terminal blocks are strategically designed to provide a compact solution without compromising on performance. Some blocks in the range are 14% shorter than legacy terminal blocks, allowing them to fit in smaller junction boxes and save space between wire ducts.
The new SNACompact terminal blocks can be used for a variety of functions, including feed-through, ground, disconnect, multi-deck, fuse, test and measurement, sensor-actuator, mini blocks, thermocouple and more.
- Durability engineered for harsh environments — The terminal blocks are equipped with robust ENTRELEC screw clamps. They can also be combined with end ferrules from TE and certified crimping tools for optimal durability
- Streamlined installation — The asymmetrical design reduces mounting errors, and a funnel entry allows for smooth wire introduction and helps eliminate wrong wire insertions
- Reduced overall maintenance — The SNACompact terminal blocks utilize an anti-release system, which provides a secure connection and reduces the need for retightening components
- Certification and rating for a variety of applications — These terminal blocks are rated at 1000 V, the highest in their category. Plus, the SNACompact range is UL- and IEC-certified, making them ideal for automation control, industrial machinery, HVAC systems, utilities applications and more
- Flexible size range — They are available in wire sizes from 0.22 to 95 mm² (24 to 3000 AWG)