December 6, 2021
AutomationDirect has added Molex pendant switches with quick connectors designed to provide reliable unmounted hand control of various systems using ON/OFF actuation. The Molex manually operated switches are designed for applications with demanding conditions where it is essential to offer a flexible way to control equipment during production, material handling, changeovers, setup, inspection, cleaning and troubleshooting. Rubber switch covers make these devices ideal for demanding environments. Cables with quick connectors (sold separately) allow easy switch replacement.
Molex manually operated switches include various N.O. and/or N.C. snap-action contact output arrangements. The switches are available with nitrile/PVC rubber or silicone rubber switch cover options. A wide selection of MINI connector cables is also available, offering various lengths of 2 and 3-pole cables up to 32.8 ft.
- Manually-operated switches with a variety of snap-action contact output arrangements (N.O., N.C.)
- Standard 7/8in – 16 UNC2 connector for quick installation or replacement (cables sold separately)
- Nitrile/PVC rubber or silicone rubber switch cover options
– Nitrile/PVC rubber is uniquely suited to withstand chemical abuse and exposure in the petrochemical environment.
– Silicone rubber/PVC repels and inhibits bacterial growth and is ideal for any indoor or outdoor wet location, such as in food and beverage processing