January 20, 2022
Verotec’s range of 19inch fan trays are designed as a cost effective solution, providing cooling as an integral part of rack mounted equipment. Available in standard or intelligent versions, the trays come in 3 or 6-fan variants with a choice of AC or DC input voltage.
Standard versions operate at fixed speeds, offer good reliability & performance, and may be fitted with an easily removable filter to reduce dust build up. Intelligent fan trays incorporate PWM tacho fans, providing cooling in response to thermal requirements by increasing fan speed with temperature, against a programmable (pre-set) profile. They also offer monitoring functionality and in the event of a power, fan or control failure, will provide a remote and local alarm.
- 1U x 19” form factor
- 70% open area optimized vent pattern
- Various input voltages
- Silver anodised or black painted front panels
- Low noise / high airflow performance
- Local and remote alarm signals
- Temperature sensing and monitoring functions
- 250mm (3-fan) and 350mm (6-fan) types
- Standard, filtered and intelligent versions
- 115/230Vac and 12/24/48Vdc inputs
- Auto-ranging and redundant power versions