January 24, 2022
Introducing the H7CC Digital Counter and Tachometer from Omron, with a new and improved design for easier use, programming, maintenance and user feedback. The improved user interface is intuitive and offers better overall visibility. A replacement time notification function notifies the user of potential preventive maintenance.
- • The white-color display offers better visual clarity and visibility, and the color universal design is used.
- • Up/Down Keys are provided for all six digits, which reduces the number of button operations during setup and other processes.
- • An easy operation is realized by the operation guide on which each key lights up.
- • The progress can be easily understood at one glance from the status indicators of the present value and the measurement value.
- • The body depth of all models with screw terminals has been reduced to 59 mm.
Safety and Reliability
- • The replacement time is notified in advance by predicting the service life.
- • The power supply circuit and input circuits are isolated in all models, and therefore, there is no need of any wiring restrictions.
- • Follows the ratings, characteristics, and functionality of the H7CX-N.
- • Equipped with the Output Allocation and Output ON/OFF Inversion Function.
- • Equipped with a Memory Backup and H7AN Compatibility Function to facilitate problem-free conversion from H7CN/H7AN.