February 14, 2022
Banner has expanded the measurement range of its QM42-DPS Differential Pressure Sensor line to include +/- 20 inWC. In addition, the company now offers the sensor in the RS-485 modbus communication protocol for all measurement ranges. The RS-485 option allows users to add this sensor to a modbus network for complex monitoring applications, while the 1-wire serial sensor can transmit the data to a wireless controller or a gateway using the Q45DPSD transmitter for remote monitoring.
The QM42 Differential Pressure Sensor offers accurate low-differential pressure measurement of air and non-condensing, non-corrosive gases in applications such as air filter monitoring, isolation and clean rooms, building pressurization and dust collectors.
- – The differential pressure sensor is used to measure the difference in airflow between intake and exit – such as airflow through a filter – to make decisions on preventive maintenance or to maximize efficiency of industrial equipment.
- – The QM42-DPS1-2Q model senses up to +/- 1 in WC, using RS-485 Modbus serial communication
- – The QM42-DPS20-2Q model senses up to +/- 20 in WC, using RS-485 Modbus serial communication
- – The QM42-DPS1-1Q model senses up to +/- 1 in WC, using 1-wire serial communication with Q45DPSD transmitter node
- – The QM42-DPS20-1Q model senses up to 20 +/- 20 in WC, using 1-wire serial communication with Q45DPSD transmitter node