February 17, 2022
Vox Power’s VCCM600 Series conduction cooled configurable power supply series combines the advantages of a modular power supply with the high reliability of a fanless architecture. The VCC600 Series power supply delivers a silent 600 Watts, and up to 750 Watts of peak power for five seconds, in a rugged 4” x 7” x 1.61″ package. The power supply is designed for demanding medical and industrial applications, where reliability or audible noise are of concern.
The VCCM600 Series can be configured as a conduction, convection or forced air cooled solution depending on the application. The unique design approach and heat dissipation techniques allow the unit to be mounted in virtually any orientation giving system designers even more flexibility. This flexibility allows the unit to be seamlessly integrated across a wide range range of applications, including environmentally controlled environments and harsh industrial conditions.
Each configured solution can accommodate up to 4 isolated DC output modules with outputs from 1.5 to 58VDC at 150 Watts per channel, and each module utilizes 100% SMT components to ensure reliability.
- 600 Watts conduction cooled rating
- 750 Watts peak rating (5 seconds)
- Standby power ≤ 1Watts (In primary inhibit mode)
- Efficiency up to 92%
- Unique module design (100% SMT)
- Up to 4 isolated outputs at 150 Watts per channel
- Wide output adjust range
- Voltage and current dynamically controllable
- 5V/1A bias supply
- Series and paralleling of outputs
- Programmable start-up state (laser applications)
- 5 year warranty
- Approved to latest safety standards:
IEC/UL60950 2nd Edition,
IEC/UL62368-1 2nd Edition,
IEC/UL60601-1 3rd Edition and
IEC/UL60601-1-2 4th Edition (EMC)