April 19, 2022
PowerFlex 6000 medium voltage variable frequency drives (VFDs) packaged in Type 3R or IP54 enclosures are specifically designed and built for outdoor or remote installations to eliminate the need for a control room.
The PowerFlex 6000 drive technology is suited for all-purpose, non-regenerative applications such as fans, pumps, compressors, mills and flat-land conveyors. They manage motor control applications from 150…11,000 kW (200…14,600 Hp), voltage rated 2.3…11 kV. The custom enclosures are ideal for remote oil, gas, mining or mineral processing operations, and where facility space is a premium.
- Type 3R or IP54-rated enclosures protect against rain, sleet, snow, ice and dirt
- Enclosure supports a range of ambient temperature ratings: -40…50°C (-40…122°F)
- Choice of open loop, forced-air cooling or closed loop air-to-air heat exchanger solutions to suit the application
- A PLC-controlled automatic enclosure ventilation system optimizes the cooling system operation to help reduce operating costs
- The easy-to-install package does not require special foundations, roofing or shielding
- Simple to commission. Three cables in, three cables out
For more information, visit your local Rockwell Automation sales representative or download product details.