May 16, 2022
The Amphenol FCI Minitek Pwr CEM-5 PCIe Connector Systems provide a high current rating of up to 9.5A/pin (12 pins energized) and the four signal pins support signal transmission. These devices are designed with a 12VHPWR auxiliary hybrid connector and cable assembly that supports the 600W GPU cards. The 12VHPWR connector is not designed to mate with legacy PCI Express 2×3 and 2×4 12V auxiliary power connectors. The 12VHPWR connector power pins have a 3.00mm pitch, while the contacts in a legacy 2×3 and 2×4 connector lie on a larger 4.20mm pitch.
Typical applications include communications, networking and server/storage, to name a few. They are in stock and available today at TTI.
- Fully isolated terminals
- Fully polarized housings
- High current alloy material used for contacts
- High retention force in housing
- Positive locking on housing with low thumb latch operation
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- UL94V-0 flammability rated Nylon material