May 16, 2022
Klein Tools’ new Advanced Circuit Tracer Kit (Cat. No. ET450) provides reliable tracing of energized or non-energized breakers, fuses, and wires. The kit comes with a transmitter, receiver, blade and ground prongs, alligator clips, 3- Foot and 20-Foot lead adapters, AC plug leads, instructions, all required batteries, and a hard carrying case with handle for convenient transportation and storage.
The kit gives professionals all the tools needed for easily tracing energized and non-energize breaker, fuses and wires through drywall, cement and even underground.
- Reliable tracing on energized or non-energized breakers, fuses and wires
- Easily adjust receiver sensitivity level to detect the transmitted signal through drywall, cement block and underground
- Versatile applications include tracing wires, conduit or pipes, or a single wire in a bundle
- Audible beep and visual indicators on receiver denote signal strength
- Receiver features a flashlight for illumination in low-light areas and NCV function to test if wires are energized
- Transmitter has AC/DC external voltage indicators for 12V, 48V, 120V, 240V, and 480V
- CAT III 600V Safety Rating
- Durable with up to 6’ (2m) drop protection
- CE and UKCA Certified