September 20, 2022
The customizable Stopper Station push button series from STI offers customers a button for almost every situation. With a unique, patented design, the Stopper Station push button series helps dramatically stop accidental activation.
STI’s multipurpose push button incorporates a unique design that helps stop accidental activation, while allowing legitimate actions. Customize these ADA-Compliant buttons to your liking. The housing is available in six colors: red, green, yellow, white, blue and orange, and is readily obtainable with standard or custom labeling (in most languages). Optional protective covers, with or without siren, help protect against misuse and vandalism. Activation choices include Turn-to-Reset, Key-to-Reset, Key-to-Activate, Momentary, Pneumatic or 2” Weather Resistant.
One activation option, illumination, allows users to easily locate the button in low-lit areas. Choose to illuminate as a status light (always on) or select a color change when activated (i.e. glows green then changes to red when activated).
Several tough polycarbonate protective covers with or without siren are available. Buttons are listed to UL and cUL standards, ADA-Compliant.
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation
- Buttons are ADA-Compliant
- Optional illumination (red, green, white) can be used as a status light, indicating activation
- Standard or custom text or hi-res logo
- Wording in virtually any language
- Option to protect switches with STI protective covers