September 20, 2022
The launch of the new C14 IEC dual locking power connector provides an innovative solution for data centers, PDUs, servers and more. The IL13P Series C14 IEC dual locking connector was designed to enhance Schaffner’s locking connector functionality. Two locking mechanisms are now incorporated into one combined connector to ensure compatibility with a wide range of standard non-locking C13 socket outlets.
Rated current up to 10 A (C13 plug), up to 15 A (C13P plug), and up to 20 A (C19 plug), the IL13P Series fits any Schaffner IEC C14/C20 inlet filter.
The new connector integrates the following features:
- The load side connector is a new IEC LOCK C13+ SLIMLINE version. It is a slimmer, more compact IEC LOCK C13+ connector with two locking mechanisms
- The line side connector is made of the field-proven IEC lock C14 connector
- The cable safety certifications are valid for Europe, USA, Canada, and Australia making it suitable for global applications
- 4 cable colors are available: black, white, red and blue
- Available with cable lengths: 0.5 m, 1.0 m, 1.5 m, 2 m, 2.5 m, and 3 m
- Data centers
- Industrial equipment
- Medical devices
- In-vitro diagnostic devices
- Broadcasting stations
- Mobile applications