November 22, 2022
Hammond’s 1551W series miniature plastic enclosures are designed to safely protect electronics from outdoor conditions. Each enclosure comes complete with self-tapping lid screws and a replaceable silicone gasket. All sizes are available with or without integrated mounting flanges.
Available in both light gray and black, the satin-textured finish and robust polycarbonate material make these enclosures resistant to weathering and scratching. PCB standoffs are molded into each box, making them ideally suited for mounting small circuit boards.
Designed to meet IP68, the 1551W series offers excellent protection against liquid and dust ingress while the polycarbonate material is flame retardant with a flammability rating of UL94 V-0. The supplied lid installation screws are stainless-steel and located outside the silicone gasket for improved ingress protection.
- Ideally suited for mounting small PCBs
- Molded from robust polycarbonate
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Polycarbonate has a flame rating of UL94 V-0
- Satin texture finish
- Complete with lid and four plastite #4 self-tapping screws
- Available with or without integrated wall-mounting flanges
- PCB standoffs molded into the interior for easy installation
- Includes replaceable silicone gasket to protect against ingress of water or dust
- Designed to meet IP68