METCASE: DATAMET Wall-Mount Enclosures Now Available in Custom Sizes
November 28, 2022
METCASE’s DATAMET enclosures for indoor wall-mount electronics are now available in custom lengths, widths and depths thanks to their stylish front bezel design.
These tough aluminum enclosures are ideal for applications including control systems, factory processing, security, machine control, measurement and detection.
DATAMET offers complete access to the electronics during installation and servicing. Unscrewing the front panel and bezel reveals the screws securing the U-shaped top section, which can then be easily removed. After access, the top can then be refitted – securing the bezel, which is recessed to protect controls.
The L-shaped rear/base section secured to the wall has holes for installing PCBs and internal mounting plates. Cable glands and connectors can be mounted to the underside. Inside, there are four M4 earth studs. All fixings are supplied with the case.
DATAMET is available in three standard sizes from 9.84” x 7.08” x 4.58” to 15.75” x 11.81” x 4.58”. The standard colors are light gray (RAL 7035)/window gray (RAL 7040) and black (RAL 9005). On demand, all dimensions can be adjusted to suit the customer’s specific requirements. Special colors and combinations are also available on request.
Accessories include front panels, fixing screws and a PCB mounting kit. Additional customizing options for DATAMET include custom front panels, CNC machining, fixings and inserts, painting and finishing, and photo-quality digital printing of graphics, legends and logos.
- Very modern design in three standard sizes
- Total access to the electronics during installation and servicing
- Rear section includes holes for fitting PCBs and internal mounting plates
- Cable glands and connectors can be mounted to the underside of the rear section
- Top section fits over the rear panel and also secures the front bezel
- Die cast front bezel provides a modern look to the cases
- Front panels recessed in the bezel to protect controls
- Pre-punched wall mounting points in the rear panel
- Four M4 earth studs provided inside
- Two standard color combinations gray or black
- All fixings supplied with case
- Accessory anodized aluminum front panels
- Accessory internal mounting plate kit and PCB screw pillars