The DLO Heavy Duty Cable from AutomationDirect is a 2kV rated flexible power cable suitable for a wide variety of applications. Providing resistance to oil, heat, flame, abrasion and sunlight, the DLO Heavy Duty Cable is commonly used in industrial control panel power distribution, power feeds for variable frequency drives (VFDs), and motor leads in non-drive related applications. The DLO cable is also used in non-traditional industrial applications such as drilling rigs, railroad/transit car wiring, and mining equipment.
With RHH and RHW-2 ratings these cables are suitable for use in both wet and dry locations and can be used in conduits, ducts, troughs and control panels. The maximum rating for continuous use is 90°C (194°F) either wet or dry.
In single-conductor sizes from 8AWG to 4/0 AWG, DLO heavy duty cable is available in cut-to-length 1-foot increments starting at $0.80 per foot (with a 10-foot minimum).
- 8AWG to 4/0 AWG
- Single conductor
- EPDM thermoset rubber conductor insulation
- CPE thermoset rubber cable jacket
- Cut to length in 1-foot increments
- Minimum cut lengths as low as 10 feet
- Flexibility for easy installation
- Multiple ratings and approvals
- Wide operating temperature range
- 2kV Maximum Voltage Rating
- NEC Type RHH/RHW-2
- CSA Type RW90
- Made in USA