October 12, 2021
Thermoelectric Cooling Units are used for the most demanding industries such as industrial and electronic enclosures, medical equipment, laboratory instruments, aerospace, semiconductors & telecommunications equipment. Uses range from simple food and beverage coolers for an afternoon picnic to extremely sophisticated temperature control systems in missiles and space vehicles. A thermoelectric cooling unit permits the lowering of the temperature of an object below ambient temperature as well as stabilizing the temperature of objects above ambient temperature. A thermoelectric cooler is different from a heat sink because it provides active cooling, unlike a heat sink, which provides only passive cooling. Ariel Technology Inc. provides a variety of solutions for different application as follows:
– Air to Air Thermoelectric Cooling unit (COLTECN series) Telecommunication Battery Temperature Control, Industry Equipment Power Cabinet Cooling, etc.
– Air to Plate Thermoelectric Cooling unit (COLTECAP series) Medical Devices, Instrument and Laboratory Test Equipment, Direct Contact Cooling Design, etc.
– Air to Liquid Thermoelectric Cooling unit (COLTECAL series) Medical Hairdressing Devices, Laser Equipment, or other needed cooling device applications.
– Liquid to Liquid Thermoelectric Cooling unit (COLTECLL series) LED Manufacturing Evaporating Systems, Analytic Instruments, etc.
• Zero maintenance, no filters, compressors, or refrigerant required
• Safe for the environment
• No air exchange between ambient and cabinet air
• Continuous worry-free operation
• Installs vertically or horizontally. Can be installed on any plate thickness by means of screws
• Uses quality ball bearing fans
• Standard direction airflow
• Ingress Protection is NEMA 12/ IP 55