September 13, 2022
Circular Plastic Connectors (CPC) are rugged and reliable connector systems suitable for many applications. CPC connectors are polarized for proper mating of connector halves, with removable contacts and a replaceable coupling ring that makes field repair easy. They are designed with a stabilized, heat-resistant, self-extinguishing thermoplastic material. These circular plastic connectors are trusted with their performance reliability and used anywhere signal and power either enter or exit a system.
The circular configuration provides designers mounting options such as panel mount, free-hanging, wire-to-board, and efficient use of the real estate. Receptacle and plug housings accept Type III+ or Size 20 signal contacts, Type XII power contacts, or AMP POWERBAND (size 8) contacts. CPC housing comes in six series designed to handle standard and high-density signals, power with current up to 50A per contact, and combinations of signal and power in the same housing. Sealing to IP67 is also offered in several configurations.
The CPC line accessories come in all shapes and sizes, adding additional components to ease installation, provide extra stability, and enable a cleaner connection for your designs. TE Connectivity (TE) offers a wide range of accessories like cable clamps, flexible cable boots, dust caps, and more for Circular Plastic Connectors (CPC) Series 1-5.
- – Lightweight, all-plastic and metal-shell connectors
- – UL 94V-0 rated and made of stabilized, heat resistant, self-extinguishing thermoplastic material
- – Quick connect/disconnect capability with thread assist, positive detent coupling
- – Built-in pin and socket protection
- – Polarized for proper mating of connector halves
- – Removable contacts and replaceable coupling ring make field repair easy