Hammond Manufacturing: 4-Post DC4R Open Frame Rack Series
January 4, 2023
Introducing the Hammond DC4R Open Rack series, an economical solution to house IT equipment in wiring closets or data centers. In situations where the wiring closet itself is under lock and key and accessed by a limited number of people, full cabinets having locking doors and side panels may not be required resulting in significant cost savings. If you’re building a Homelab the DC4R24 is ideal.
- Available in 24U and 44U mounting heights.
- Ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- The self-squaring design makes for a short assembly time.
- For 44U height, add optional third or fourth pair of rails DC4RPR44 to provide additional adjustable mounting depths.
- Optional solid side panels give you the look, feel and security of a welded cabinet.
- Four (4) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, at both the front and rear of the rack. Stud pairs are conveniently spaced 5/8” apart and located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, two (2) pairs are located near the top of the rack, while the others are near the bottom of the rack.
- Rail depth L-bracket restricts the installer from over-extending the rack. This ensures the integrity of the rack.
- One (1) set of two (2) horizontal cable manager bars. Additional cable manager bars are available by ordering part number DC4RSHCM.
- Two (2) pairs of 19” mounting EIA compliant rails.
- Square hole rail version ships with a 50-pack of screws and cage nuts CAGKIT1032-50.
- 10-32 Threaded rail version ships with a 50-pack of screws SCREW1032-50.
- Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
- Rack rails are constructed in 12-gauge welded steel. Base angles are constructed in 1/4″ steel plates.
- Finished in smooth RAL9005 black powder coating.
- 2,000 lbs (907 kg) load rating.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.