Hammond Manufacturing: HWF Series Swing-Out Wall Mount and Floor Rack Cabinet
February 8, 2023
Hammond Manufacturing recently updated their HWF Series swing-out wall mount and floor rack cabinets, available in three heights. These HWF cabinets mount to the wall and sit on the floor supported by levelling feet, while the swing-out section is supported by casters. The optional doors install in minutes and are available in a vented, tinted window and solid. You can order part RHHK1 for the right-hand hinge kit.
The top of the rear section includes a “Bonus” 3U space for optional rack mount fans or accessory mounting. The main body can be installed to swing from left to right or right to left, and includes locking twist-latches. One pair of adjustable depth threaded 10-32 EIA-compliant mounting rack rails is included – the 30 inch wide mounting rails include “Bonus” 1U space for optional rack accessories, such as cable management or power bars, and the 10-32 tapped rails are easy to remove on-site and replace with square hole rails (sold separately) if needed.
The HWF Series cabinets include starter packs of SCREW1032-50 screws and CLPKIT1032-50 clip nuts and screws.
HWF Series Specifications
- Heavy-duty rear and base are constructed in 14-gauge welded mild steel.
- Optional locking doors are constructed in 16-gauge mild steel.
- Swing-out cabinet constructed in 16-gauge welded steel and features a spring-hinge pin for easy installation and removal.
- 2.50” and 2.00” conduit knockouts are located on the side.
- 4.00″, 2.00” conduit knockouts and BNC 0.625” knockouts are located on the top.
- Numerous cable management mounting points are included.
- Heavy-duty keyhole for wall mounting and levelling feet.
- Large openings in the rear for cable access are designed for mounting over electrical receptacles.
- Dedicated bonding and grounding points that also provide drill-less mounting of electrical utility boxes. Ground Cable Kit sold separately.
- UL Listed 2416 load-rated for up to 700 lbs (317 kg).
- NEW: Seismic rated up to 400 lbs (181.44 kg) of dynamic load with an Ip factor of 1.5 in accordance with the IBC 2018, CBC 2019, NBC 2018, ASCE 7-16 and ASCE 7-10.
- Finished in textured RAL9005 black or RAL9003 white powder paint.
- Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements when the door is installed.
- TAA-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.