February 7, 2024
Quickly assembled, easy to operate, capable, and reliable – that’s the SITOP PSU4200, the new generation of basic power supplies. Available in six 1- or 3-phase 24 V units from 3 to 20 A, this solution meets all basic needs and is not only reasonably priced but also reliable and efficient, thanks to its compact dimensions and no lateral clearances, even in the smallest control panel.
Control panel building involves a variety of challenges, including shortages of space, time pressure, and costs. Space in control panels is limited, which makes compact solutions essential. The engineering and installation processes must be simplified in order to save time and effort. And affordable solutions are in demand in response to the cost pressure. Solutions such as SITOP PSU4200: Thanks to their compact design, easy installation, and high levels of efficiency, SITOP PSU4200 for basic applications remains affordable while reducing power consumption and operating costs.
SITOP PSU4200 for easy engineering and optimized layout in control cabinets
- Compact, space-saving design
- Easy configuration and visualization using the TIA Selection Tool
- Precise mechanical and electrical planning with CAx data and EPLAN
- Easy installation with push-in wiring
- Flexible DIN rail and wall mounting
- Manuals and technical data available at all times via QR code
- Error recognition by the power monitor enables quick rectification and response
- Design provides optimum heat dissipation
- High efficiency – up to 93%
- Reduced reactive power thanks to active PFC in 1-phase 20 A device
- Large temperature range from -25°C to +70°C; derating only from +60°C (2.5%/K)