April 20, 2020
In many industrial processes, limit value monitoring of flow, pressure, temperature or level is an important requirement for the reliable operation of plants and machinery. In all oil-cooled motors, pumps and gearboxes, monitoring of the temperature difference between the flow and return lines serves to detect wear at an early stage. The degree of soiling of a filter can be determined by monitoring the differential pressure.
The programmable threshold relays serve to evaluate analogue standard signals delivered by sensors or transmitters.
Extensive parameter setting options make it easy to meet the requirements of the application.
- – Two analog current inputs
- – Monitoring of two limit values with separate output relays
- – Various configurable monitoring functions
- – Clearly readable, bright OLED display
- – Wide operating temperature range