May 4, 2021
Allied Electronics & Automation continues to enhance its expert advice website offerings for April, adding six articles to their expanding topic list in categories like industrial communications, industrial control, machine safety, motion control and sensing. As part of its focus on improving the customer experience, Allied offers expert advice, whitepapers and other resources online to help meet customers’ wide-ranging needs and provide insightful guidance and expertise into trending, relevant topics.
Utilizing internal experts, as well as those from its roster of more than 500 suppliers, Allied is striving to put knowledge and expertise at their customers’ fingertips, while delivering solutions as unique as their businesses.
Recent Expert Advice topics include:
- – Small Size, Big Impact: 6 Key Benefits of Using Mini-I/O: This article features Ruud Van Den Brink, product manager, Industrial Solutions for TE Connectivity Netherlands B.V, as he highlights six key advantages of Mini-I/O technology over RJ45 in industrial applications.
- – How Can Manufacturers Rapidly Face and Conquer Supply Chain Challenges in the Wake of A World Pandemic? Ty Golden from Allied Electronics, director of supply chain planning in Fort Worth, Texas helps people understand the ripple effects a worldwide pandemic caused in the production of goods.
- – Navigating the Complex Connector Market: While spotlighting remarkable women in tech, Allied spoke to Goda Inokaityte, Senior Product Specialist at HARTING, who provides astute insights into the world of connectors, and analysis of recent industry trends influencing their customer’s need and their own product designs.
- – Selecting the Right Switching & Protection Components for the Modern Industrial Control Panel: John Burns, target market manager and lead application consultant for the Electrical Products Group at Siemens discusses motor starters and the innovations and advantages to look for when choosing switching and protection components.
- – Taking Your Factory to the Connected Edge: Having an edge-connected factory allows people to access their data at any time, on or off the factory floor. To learn the details involved in converting legacy equipment into an edge-connected system, download Allied’s whitepaper.
- – Everything You Need to Know About Hand Cleaners and Soaps: The Allied hand washing guide provides everything one needs to know about killing germs. Whether it’s hand sanitizer, hand soap, or industrial hand cleaner, the article details how to stay safe in a working environment.
May will feature a series of Ask the Expert articles highlighting facilities maintenance topics from subject matter experts at Allied, Nyco, Dykem (ITW Pro Brand Products), Kimberly-Clark and Fluke, as well as relevant and timely topics of customer interest like women in technology, moon mining, Moxa ethernet switches, power supplies and Easy TeSys motor control.
If you are interested in connecting with any of the subject matter experts featured in Allied Expert Advice series for upcoming stories or editorial opportunities, Allied would be happy to make those connections.