October 7, 2021
Date/Time: October 28th, 2021 / 9AM & 4PM
UL´s Industrial Control Panel Shop Program (ICP Program) allows control panel manufacturers, whether custom-build or mass-produce ICPs, to apply the UL Marks for the U.S. and Canada at their factories.
Starting February 1st 2022, each ICP Program member requires a qualified Manufacturer Technical Representative (MTR) at each physical location manufacturing industrial control panels.
In this webinar, you will learn more about:
- – The definition and benefits of the Industrial Control Panel Shop Program
- – The requirements of the MTR Program and how to become a qualified representative
- – How can Siemens assist you with your business for the North American market
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions to the experts:
- – Peter Hogerdijk, Senior Stagg Engineer, Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- – Maximilian Krehan, Industrial Control Panel Expert, Siemens