February 24, 2022
A new Verdantix report names Johnson Controls a global leader in providing Internet of Things platforms to connect building systems and devices.
Green Quadrant: IoT Platforms for Smart Buildings 2022, released January 2022, compares 17 platforms from the world’s leading vendors, providing detailed analyses and selection guidance for buyers. Verdantix says the data such platforms gather and analyze from building automation systems, HVAC units, energy meters, security systems and sensors is increasingly essential to key business strategies, including:
- – Optimize space use and reduce real estate costs
- – Decarbonize to meet sustainability goals and regulations
- – Improve occupant health and well-being
- – Proactively monitor and maintain assets
- – Make building security nimbler and more effective
The report shows Johnson Controls as a leader in capabilities and momentum, based on product demonstrations, a 154-point questionnaire, and a survey of 285 real estate executives.
The report recommends Johnson Controls especially for large facilities that want comprehensive IoT platforms; businesses managing diverse building assets; and organizations seeking modern, user-centric security solutions.