February 2, 2024
Mersen is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting at APEC 2024 conference and exposition taking place February 26 – 28, in Long Beach, California, USA.
You can stop by booth 1427 to visit with Mersen’s technical experts to view it’s vast selection of products, and to discuss the latest innovations.
Highlights of this year include:
- SiC Stack Evaluation Kit: Mersen offers two variations of ready-made, and custom-designed, (to customers specifications), SiC stack evaluation kits for those users who like to experiment with SiC or to simply use the SiC stack in their existing designs. The new 500kVA – 1.7kV SiC Power Stack Evaluation Kit offers the following benefits:
- Ready made with power modules & gate drivers, bus bar, cooling, and capacitors
- Inverter designers benefit from a solution that is optimally pre-designed for their specific application
- No need to select individual components
- Versatility of design: Mersen can custom design the kits to customers specifications
- aBat and gBat new line of DC fuses, specifically designed for protection of battery racks and battery containers in Energy Storage applications! Our experts are on hand to answer your questions and to further explain the optimum overcurrent protection these new lines of fuses offer for their designated applications.
- High Performance IsoMAXX Vacuum Brazed Cold Plates: Built to be the optimum liquid cooling solution for PrimePACK latest IGBT Generation, IsoMAXX represents a super compact liquid cooling solution providing unsurpassed cooling performance with a high degree of thermal homogeneity for chip-to-chip and module-to-module configurations.
- Infini-cell Battery Assembly Process Demonstrator: Mersen has developed a disruptive bus bar design that facilitates the connectivity process for fast and reliable laser welding of bus bars onto lithium-ion battery cells.
- Capacitors: We are showcasing our line of electrolytic and film capacitors for industries such as military and defense, medical, railway, renewable, and more.
Mersen is excited to be presenting during Industry Sessions and Exhibitor Presentations this year:
- Philippe Rousell, PhD, with Mersen, will present during Exhibitor Presentations, Tuesday, February 27th, to introduce Mersen’s latest SiC power stack evaluation kit based upon Microchip 1.7kV SiC MOSFET module, rated 350kVA DC-AC and 500kVA DC-DC. He will provide details to explain the Ultra low-inductance capacitor-busbar connection technique results in 50kHz switching frequency capability.
- Laurent Milliere, PhD. with Mersen, will be presenting Thursday, February 29th in room during APEC Industry sessions, IS19.1, “New Concept of Cooled and Compact Fuse by Direct Integration into Power Modules.”