June 4, 2021
The EVOTEC enclosure family consists of a total of five plan sizes, either with a flat top part (sizes 80, 100, 150, 200, 250) or as a sloping desktop variant (sizes 150, 200, 250). Feauring soft contours that provide an elegant appearance, users can choose between two versions: a flat top part or desktop versions with the operating area ergonomically inclined by 12 degrees. The EVOTEC offers a large operating area in the top panel for switches, pushbuttons and touch displays.
Thanks to the optional IP65 seal and its UV-stable plastic material, the enclosures are ideal for standard and harsh working environments.
- desktop version with smooth top or with a recessed area for protecting a membrane keypad or decor foil
- screw pillars provided in the top and bottom parts for fitting PCBs
- molded in high-quality UV-stable ASA+PC-FR plastic in off-white (RAL 9002) as standard
- tough design with a high degree of stability
- seal for protection class IP 65 available as an accessory
- rubber feet ensure stable positioning on desktops and flat surfaces
- cases assembled with Torx drive stainless steel screws