June 7, 2021
With PASvisu you benefit from simple, optimum configuration and visualisation of your automation projects. Create a convenient, comprehensive overview of your plant locally and via remote access! PASvisu displays your automation projects in a way that’s visually attractive thanks to the most diverse range of style sheets.
With PASvisu you can visualise data from a variety of sources in a single project. Maximum security is provided for data communication. Almost all controllers can be visualised via the diverse range of connection options available with PASvisu. Controllers or automation systems from Pilz, such as PNOZmulti or PSS 4000, exchange data with the visualisation software via a direct connection. You also have the option to display all the data together in a single visualisation project – including diagnostic options.
The visualisation software that’s open to all solutions
The web-based visualisation software PASvisu is so flexible to use that you can quite simply incorporate the software into your existing automation infrastructure. PASvisu supports the Modbus TCP communication protocol or connection via OPC UA-Server. As such it can be used with almost all standard control systems on the market. Process data can be exchanged simply. Data from different controllers can be displayed in the same visualisation project. Also, data display is possible via almost any end device (e.g. HMIs already integrated within the machine, external PCs or tablets). You can have optimum visualisation for your plant or machine, without having to exchange existing components and systems. So the web-based visualisation software PASvisu is a cost-optimised solution.
PASvisu: Configuration tool PASvisu Builder and PASvisu Runtime
The web-based visualisation software PASvisu consists of the PASvisu Builder and PASvisu Runtime. PASvisu Builder is the HTML5-based tool for simple, efficient project creation. PASvisu Runtime is available as a PC version for device-independent use as well as a PMI version for visualisation projects with Pilz HMI panels.
Open to all solutions: Simple implementation of your visualisation projects
- – Possible to use, process and exchange process data with almost all standard controllers: PASvisu supports Modbus TCP communication protocol as well as connection via OPC/UA Server
- – Rapid connection to all industrial components in which Modbus TCP is integrated as a communication protocol
- – Possible to display data via the most diverse range of end devices (e.g. HMIs already integrated within the machine, external PCs, tablets, etc.)
- – Direct link between PNOZmulti or PSS 4000 projects for even faster data transfer – reduced engineering times, as there’s no need to enter and assign variables manually
- – Visualisation using tiles – pre-defined GUI elements already include all the relevant properties (e.g. prefix, suffix and error status)
- – Process variables are connected via automatic filtering within the tool (no need to create the variables manually)
- – Genuine Client-Server functionality – remote maintenance can take place separately from on-site operation
Comfortable and intuitive: This is how you benefit from PASvisu
- – Accelerated projects: from engineering and runtime to maintenance
- – Possible to set up additional languages, incl. export and import function
- – Data logging of variables and export via CSV file
- – Advanced trend tile: display of logged trends, targeted filtering by elapsed time and addition of dynamic trend lines
- – Integrated recipe management: easy to define your own recipes by storing values for variables and adding them to existing data sets. Upload your own data sets to the controller via runtime.
Security in data communication and authentication
PASvisu operates with a secure Client-Server connection. As a result, the data from the PASvisu Server is copied safely into the on-site plant visualisation. This is guaranteed by fully encrypted data traffic between the PASvisu Client, PASvisu Builder and PASvisu Server.
The web-based visualisation software also offers strong user authentication. Only authorised users can log in to the PASvisu Server.
The right visualisation panels for the software
PASvisu is so flexible that it is possible to display data via a wide range of end devices – from human machine interfaces pre-installed in the machine, to external PCs and mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. PASvisu is also ideal for combining with the Pilz human machine interface PMIvisu. The operator terminal is equipped with a high-performance processor and the visualisation software PASvisu is pre-installed and licensed for user-friendly application. The capacitive displays are available in two versions, each in two sizes.
PMIvisu v8 – HMI panels with visualisation software
With the PMIvisu v807 and v812 you have high-performance visualisation panels in sizes of 4.3“ and 7“. Use the PMIvisu panels in conjunction with the small controller PNOZmulti or the automation system PSS 4000 and benefit from professional visualisation of your plant and machinery.
Diagnostic and visualisation panels PMIvisu v7e
Select PMIvisu v704e and v707e as cost-optimised diagnostic and visualisation panels in sizes of 7“ or 12.1“. With PMIvisu v7e you can visualise and diagnose all the functions of the small controllers PNOZmulti via a direct connection.
Connection to the automation system PSS 4000
The web-based visualisation software PASvisu is perfectly tailored to the automation system PSS 4000 from Pilz. As a result its control software PAS4000 can easily be linked to the visualisation software PASvisu. This creates a perfect symbiosis of controller and visualisation – for all phases of the machine’s lifecycle.
Connecting the configurable safe small controllers PNOZmulti to the visualisation software PASvisu
Now you can link the configurable safe small controllers PNOZmulti directly to the visualisation software PASvisu. As a result you have access to the software’s full range of functions, including the diagnostic option. Benefit from short downtimes due to a fast restart.