August 20, 2021
High Flex, High Torsion Cable for Industrial Connectivity
Designed for tight industrial spaces and with best-in-class torsion tolerance, Cat 6A High Flex cables deliver reliable, robust performance for high movement applications in harsh environments.
- • Small overall diameter to fit easily into tight spaces and save valuable factory floor space
- • Highly flexible to support motion-intensive applications and reduce the need for frequent cable replacement due to wear-and-tear
- • Robust Cat 6A performance to support high bandwidth and protect against oil, noise and extreme temperatures
The DataTuff Cat 6A High Flex Industrial Ethernet Cables provide the reliable, high performance data transmission needed in today’s highly automated industrial operations. Suitable for tight spaces, these small diameter cables are designed to work with repetitive rotations and motion-intensive C-track applications, common stresses in the robotics on an automated production line.
With best-in-class flexibility, the product eliminates the need for frequent cable replacement. Delivering 35 million flex cycles without breaking, the DataTuff Cat 6A High Flex Cables help manufacturers reduce the downtime and labor costs associated with maintaining and replacing cabling. The cables also provide the peace-of-mind that comes with deploying a proven product, backed by a 10-year warranty.
Resistant to the harsh effects of industrial environments and a wide range of EMI and RFI noise, this single high flex cable is a comprehensive solution for a number of challenges, which can help reduce inventory complexity.
DataTuff Cat 6A High Flex Cables are ideal for use in manufacturing industries, including robotics, machine building, automotive, food and beverage, and consumer-packaged goods, as well as material handling operations.
- • Two sizes available: 24 AWG up to 83 meters and 26 AWG up to 66 meters of signal transmission
- • Tested to withstand 35 million flex cycles and 3 million torsion rating
- • Braided and foil shielded with TPE jacketing to protect against a wide range of EMI and RFI noise
- • Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications with ability to perform in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C
- • Resistant to solvents, chemicals, flame, abrasion and weld spatter
- • 600 AWM rating ensures performance near high-voltage devices