August 22, 2021
Altronix has launched an enhanced line of eFlow™ power supply/charger kits that provide 12 and 24VDC simultaneously for locking devices and peripherals. These new solutions are equipped with fused, or PTC protected outputs that are individually selectable to provide necessary power for a wide range of access control panels, door locks, ancillary devices and more. Models also feature bi-color LEDs for instant visual voltage verification and embedded LINQ™ network power management technology, allowing users to control, monitor and report power over individual outputs.
“Our new eFlow dual voltage kits provide greater system flexibility when deploying devices with different power requirements, creating additional RMR opportunities for systems integrators,” said Ronnie Pennington, Director of Sales, Americas for Altronix Corporation. “With nine new eFlow kits available, system designers and installers can select the configuration that best meets their needs, with or without remote network power management, improving overall cost-efficiency and profitability.”
Altronix products are NDAA and TAA compliant, made in the U.S.A. and carry a lifetime warranty.
- Provide selectable 5VDC, 12VDC and 24VDC outputs.
- Stackable sub-assemblies that save valuable space
- Supervised fire alarm disconnect for main power output or selectable by output
- Low power cutoff to extend the life of back-up batteries
- Over voltage protection
- Faster charging circuit for more up-time
- Enclosure space to accommodate up to two 12AH/7VDC batteries