August 24, 2021
ICC has introduced a new line of 28-inch plastic residential enclosures. The new design aims for simple installation, compact storage, easy transportation, and is built to meet residential requirements for structured wiring and media outlets. With all these features, the 28-inch plastic residential wiring enclosures make an ideal solution for new construction and renovation projects.
- 1.2 cu ft box reduces storage space and shipping cost by 50%.
- Two-piece design with a simple 10-second tab assembly.
- Reversible, vented doors included.
- Bezel frame to cover rough drywall edges.
- 0.1″ thick plastic is 18% stronger than the big brands’ offerings.
- ABS plastic construction improves Wi-Fi range.
- Universal hole pattern accommodates most push-pin modules.
- 8-Port CAT6 data module.
- 8-Port telephone module with RJ-31X jack.
- 1×6 2 GHz video splitter module.
- Built-in power knockouts (AC power outlet not included).
- UL Listed and TAA compliant.