October 19, 2021
Why make things complicated? That’s Rittal’s motto when it comes to panel building and switchgear manufacturing. With the VX SE, Rittal has devised an ingenious combination of enclosure and standalone rack technology, bringing together a host of benefits to help boost your productivity.
Find the AX too small and the TS 8 / VX25 too large for your needs?
The VX SE free-standing enclosure system is an effective alternative that is ideal for situations where an AX compact enclosure is not big enough, but you don’t need a TS 8 / VX25 enclosure baying system.
VX SE free-standing enclosure system – the solution
Reap the benefits of the VX SE for your project:
- – Minimal ordering and assembly work, due to the solid side panels and roof
- – Body produced from a single piece for maximum stability and torsional rigidity
- – High protection category up to IP 66/NEMA 4 or 4X
- – The smart enclosure design from a single piece helps ensure good EMC properties
- – All engineering is fully transferable from VX to VX SE
- – Identical accessories platform as VX
- – Wide range of dimensions up to a width of 1800 mm, may replace up to three bayed enclosures
- – Depths of 300 mm are ideally suited for applications in confined spaces, such as building services