March 15, 2022
The KEL-FG-ER multi-cable transit frames feature a split flange enclosure. The transit frames are suited for installation of cables with connectors and conduits at an angle of 90° to the cabinet, enclosure or machine wall.
The KEL-FG-ER multi-cable transit frames offer an IP65 rating and strain relief for cable diameters from 1 to 16 mm (single-hole grommets KT 1 – 15) and 16 to 35 mm (single-hole grommets KT 16 – 34).
The multi-cable transit frames match the cut-out dimensions for 24-pin standard industrial connectors. The KEL-FG-ER-B is suited for cut-outs 36 × 46 mm.
The single-row versions KEL-FG-ER-E are particularly suited for flat connectors. The small frames are ideal for applications with limited space.
Due to the integrated seal on the flange enclosure, a protection class of up to IP65 is provided. An additional flat rubber gasket is included in the shipment.
- Protection class IP65 (acc. to EN 60529) due to integrated seal
- Installation at an angle of 90° to the wall
- Mechanical protection of the cable directly at the place of entry
- Protection against water splashes and drips
- Ideal for cables with connectors
- High flexibility, when using the IMAS-CONNECT™ system
- Strain relief according to EN 62444