August 2, 2022
Positronic MACH-D D-Sub Connectors are made with finely machined shells that provide excellent EMI protection. This EMI shielding protects against electronic disruptions, guarding data loss, and defends against system failure. The MACH-D design and production process eliminates these concerns, allowing the connector to meet or exceed quality and reliability expectations. Standard and high-density signal contact arrangements, as well as hybrid variants that combine power and signal in a single connector body, are all available on the MACH-D. These MACH-D D-Sub connectors are available in MCD, MCDD, and MCBX variants. These connectors feature interfacial seals and rear grommets for waterproofing, and machined shells for ruggedness, planarity, and precision.
The MCD Series MACH-D D-Sub Connectors are standard density D-Sub connectors with durable machined shells designed for high-performance applications. The MCDD Series MACH-D D-Sub Connectors are high-density D-sub connectors with rugged machined shells designed for high-performance applications. The MCBX Series MACH-D D-Sub Connectors connectors are mixed density, combination D-Sub connectors designed for high-performance applications that require rugged machined shells.
- – Grounding strip provides excellent electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- – Interfacial seals and rear grommets for waterproofing
- – IP67 configurations protect against fluid and dust ingress
- – Mechanically rugged machined shell protects against shock, vibration, and impact
- – Precision machined shell provides EMI shielding protection
- – Quality and high-performance in accordance with MIL-DTL-24308
- – Unique accessories include EMI grounding strips, keyed jackscrews, and banding backshell