August 8, 2022
Increase performance and save space with Weidmuller’s Hydraulic Magnetic miniature circuit breakers. The new universal-voltage HB-SERIES Circuit Breaker from Weidmuller is the latest addition to their Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breakers lineup. It features modularity, ease of use, and space-saving well beyond that of conventional circuit breakers.
The operational universal-voltage ranges from 240VAC/80VDC for 1 and 3 Poles, and 120/240VAC/80VDC for 2-Pole variants, which are available in 0.5-32 Amps in instantaneous, short, medium and long delay curves.
Features & Benefits
Visual Operational Indicator
- – Green/Off – indicates physical contacts are open allowing work on downstream circuit to be carried out safely.
- – Red/ON – “Circuit is Live” Conforms to IEC/EN 60947-2 for industrial isolation
Finger Safe Terminals
- – Touch safe with captive screws
Rising Conductor Cage Clamp
- – Excellent retention of ferruled, solid, or stranded wire.
Multi-stage Arc Extinguishing Chamber
- – Compact and well-proportioned blowout arc grid plates work to draw out, split, reduce, and extinguish arcs caused when opening a circuit.
Additional Features & Benefits
Advance Hydraulic Electromagnetic Tripping Mechanism
- – Hydraulic oil viscosity creates time lags longer or shorter at cold or hot temperatures
- – No thermal element, therefore resettable immediately after close
- – No derating necessary, 100% rated breaker
- – High Shock and Vibration endurance, 10G and 5G respectively.
Spring Loaded Metal DIN Rail Locking Clip
- – For superior shock and vibration resistance, and hold on all types of TS35 DIN rail.
- – cULus Listed UL489
Black V-0 Flame Retardant Casing
- – RoHS approved
- – Burning stops within 10 seconds, limits drops of plastic to not be inflamed.
Immediate Reset Toggle Switch
- – No thermal elements, no heat build-up, thus no “cooling off” period is required after a fault.Maximum Operation Working Environment
Maximum Operation Working Environment
- – -40 ± 85 °Celsius
- – Altitude: ≦ 2000m
Auxiliary Switch and Trip Alarm Features
- – Auxiliary switch
- – AC and DC voltages
- – IEC 60947-5-1 Pending (6 A 250 Vac, 0.5 A 110 Vdc)
- – Factory fitted
- – Attached to right hand side of circuit breaker
- – Compact 6.5 mm width
- – AC branch circuit protection
- – Telecom / datacom equipment
- – Lighting control
- – UPS Equipment
- – Alternative energy equipment
- – Mobile power-generation equipment
- – Railway signaling equipment
- – Residential equipment
- – Industrial equipment