Hammond Manufacturing: Type 4X Stainless Steel Splitter Box
November 28, 2022
- – The splitter boxes are designed for distribution of up to 600 A (max) service using either 3 or 4 wires. 75° C conductor ampacity permitted.
- – CSA Type 3R, 12, 4X
- – Complies with
- – IEC 60529, IP66
- – Formed 16 gauge Type 304 stainless steel (14 gauge on 30×24)
- – Factory installed splitter blocks.
- – Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- – Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity – designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- – Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- – Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- – Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- – Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- – Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- – Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- – Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- – Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- – Inner panel is included.
- – Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- – Inner panel is finished in white powder coating.