July 11, 2023
Discover IBOCO’s full line of I-Flex Liquid–Tight Connectors, which are available in both light Grey or Black. Their non-metallic liquid tight connectors are used in completion of their I-Flex Liquid–Tight PVC electrical tubing.
Material: Iboco’s Connectors are all made of PVC plastic.
- A liquid-tight environmental seal
- Quick re-entry for cable repair or rerouting
- RoHS recognition
- CE certified
- IP 65-rated for watertight applications
- UL recognized File E311916
Applications of I-Flex Liquid-Tight Connectors
IBOCO’s straight and right angle (90º) liquid-tight non-metallic connectors are designed to fit with the company’s line of flexible liquid-tight PVC tubing in order to ensure leak-proof integrity on motors, processing equipment, pumps, etc.
Some of the main applications for these connectors include the following: Protection of fiber optic cables, Wire harness protection, Marine applications, Packaging equipment, Installing instrumentation or control cables, any applications where oil resistance is required, or where water corrosion or ultraviolet light is a major problem.
Main Product Characteristics:
- Iboco’s connectors are suitable for indoor as well as outdoor applications.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Resist solvents
- Connectors have an adjustable collar which makes them very easy to install.
- Operating temperature range from -4ºF to +140ºF.
- Solvent, grease, oil, alcohol, gasoline, and saltwater resistant.