June 20, 2023
Rely on nVent HOFFMAN’s Extreme Environments portfolio of enclosures and air conditioners, including some of the industry’s highest-rated against water and particulate ingress
Certified to UL Type 4X, IEC IP66, IP69, and IP69K, the Extreme Environments portfolio ensures durable, reliable protection of critical equipment and system components operating under the most demanding working conditions – wherever you need to put them. You’ll spend less time and money on maintenance and see longer system uptime.
- Specially designed for the most demanding environments, including corrosives, excessive moisture, humidity, rain, and broad temperature swings
- Premium adhesive-free gasketing with durable, welded and ground stainless steel design provides the ultimate in enclosure and air conditioning reliability
- Ideally suited for water, wastewater, oil and gas, coastal/offshore, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, mining, and other extreme environments
- Designed inside and out for durability and reliability
- Multiple standard configurations mean products arrive to you faster than custom or highly modified alternatives