June 6, 2023
Now Available From the NSI Building Technologies Division, the New HDA Fiber Patch Panels are Ideal for High-Density and Mission Critical Installations Where Speed, Cable Access, and Performance are Essential
LYNN is proud to announce the expansion of the LYNN broadband product line with HDA Rack Mount Patch Panels. Now available, the new HDA fiber patch panels are ideal for high-density and mission critical installations where speed, cable access, and performance are essential.
“Available in three sizes (1U, 2U & 3U), LYNN HDA patch panels support up to 432 fiber optic connections, which is a 33 percent increase over standard LGX fiber optic panels,” explained Charles Hoskins, V.P. of Product Development. “They are also compatible with LYNN high-density HDA insert plates and Panduit Opticom panels, with options for LC (standard & EZ-Access configurations), SC, MTP, and copper keystones.”
Additional features and specifications include:
- Smooth sliding EZ-Glide tray that stops and secures in open position
- Large front opening for easy access to each cable port
- Stackable blue half-moon cable managers for cable management
- Non-captive mounting ears allow screws to be preinstalled in the rack — simply place panels on screws & tighten
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel for performance and reliability
- Magnetic door allows you to quickly open panel doors even in a crowded rack
An NSI Building Technology Division brand, LYNN has been servicing the communications industry with an unmatched dedication to integrity, quality, and commitment to customers since 1964. LYNN custom fiber optic and copper cable assemblies are manufactured in Pennsylvania and California, and they are one of the few elite Corning Gold Certified cable assembly lines in the U.S. The LYNN line includes a complete offering of cabling, connectivity, and cable management solutions across broadband, security, audio-visual, industrial, and datacom applications.