July 11, 2023
Introducing the new door stop kits from Hammond Manufacturing, offered in 2 versions – standard and heavy duty. These door stop kits provide for enclosure door openings as required, and prevent door swing that can occur in field maintenance situations. The door stop kits maintain NEMA 4x, 4, 3R and 12 ratings when installed correctly using the hardware and directions provided. A minimum enclosure width of 20″ for single doors and 48″ for two-door enclosures is required.
Door stop kit features
- Standard kit:
- Ideal for most wallmount enclosure applications.
- Manufactured in 12 gauge zinc plated steel.
- Suitable for top and/or bottom installation.
- Heavy duty kit:
- Designed for use with freestanding and floormount enclosures.
- Can be used on certain heavy duty wallmount series – 1418, 1422, HN4WM or HWHK – providing the specific size does NOT have door stiffeners to interfere.
- Manufactured in 10 gauge 316 stainless steel.
- Designed for bottom of door installation only
- Not compatible with enclosures with quarter turns located at bottom of doors.
- Note: Kits not compatible with Eclipse swing panel/frame accessories.