May 31, 2023
LYNN is proud to announce the launch of the HyperDropFOSC Series of fiber management enclosures.
Now available and designed for aerial, pedestal, and underground (handhole, manhole) environments, the new line includes three enclosures (144-, 288-, and 576-fiber) and two splice trays (24- and 72-fiber).
“Designed for the outside plant network, the HyperDropFOSC series is a proven fiber management enclosure with a reliable sealing system,” explained Charles Hoskins, V.P. of Product Development. “Cable seals employ heat-shrink sleeves and hot-melt adhesive installed with a hot-air gun.”
Additional features and specifications include:
- Single-ended design
- Base and dome sealed with a clamp and O-ring system
- Includes oval seal
- IP68 rated
- Splice trays sold separately
- HyperDropFOSC – 144 (HDFOSC-144)
- Four round cable ports and one oval port
- Holds up to (6) 24-Fiber splice trays (ST-PA-24-HD) for 144-Fiber
- HyperDropFOSC – 288 (HDFOSC-288)
- Six round cable ports and one oval port
- Holds up to (12) 24-Fiber splice trays (ST-PA-24-HD) for 288-Fiber
- HyperDropFOSC – 576 (pn HDFOSC-576)
- Five round cable ports and one oval port
- Holds up to (8) 72-Fiber splice trays (ST-PA-72-HD) for 576-Fiber
The 24-fiber splice tray (pn ST-PA-24-HD) is designed for HyperDropFOCS enclosures and is compatible with CommScope FOSC A and B splice trays. It includes (2) installed 12 single fusion splice chips; (2) 6 Mass fusion splice chips; and, (1) Splitter hold splice chip. Protective sleeves not included.
The 72-fiber splice tray (pn ST-PA-72-HD) is designed for HyperDropFOCS enclosures and is compatible with CommScope FOSC D splice tray. It includes (6) installed 12 single fusion splice chips; (6) 6 Mass fusion splice chips; and, (2) Splitter hold splice chips. Protective sleeves not included.
An NSI Building Technology Division brand, LYNN has been servicing the communications industry with an unmatched dedication to integrity, quality, and commitment to customers since 1964. LYNN custom fiber optic and copper cable assemblies are manufactured in Pennsylvania and California, and they are one of the few elite Corning Gold Certified cable assembly lines in the U.S. The LYNN line includes a complete offering of cabling, connectivity, and cable management solutions across broadband, security, audio-visual, industrial, and datacom applications.